How to Send Prayer Emails
What a wonderful time we live in! We can pray together anytime, anywhere! We can send prayer emails quickly and easily. And anyone can make requests and participate. Lifting each other up in prayer is a wonderful way to Reach A Life Today.
If you need help getting started, you can use these prayers below and modify as needed. Before you know it, you will feel comfortable and be on your way! Be brave. Give it a try and you will see what a blessing it is.
Wonderful things happen when we pray. The Lord answers. Our hearts are opened to Him. Peace fills our hearts. We are joined together in love.
“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.” (John 13:34-35)
Tips for Prayer Emails
- Send no more frequently than 1x/week, unless there is a special need.
- Be very careful not to share someone’s personal information.
- This is Open and Optional. Anyone can join the prayer email group.
- You might put email addresses on BCC (blind carbon copy) to avoid spam.
- Only 3 rules: LOVE – LOVE – LOVE.